Then vs. Now
Five Tips for Staying Connected by Disconnecting
- Set aside time to reply to emails, and stick to that schedule. Don’t check them all day, it’s not efficient.
- Don’t be afraid to turn your phone completely off.
- Keep a journal and carry a camera instead of using your phone constantly. Capturing and posting later as opposed to capturing and instantly sharing allows you to not only create higher quality posts on social media, but also allows you to be in, and enjoy a moment.
- If you’re eating food with someone, put your phone away. If that meeting lasts for more than an hour, feel free to use it.
- Don’t use Google Maps all the time. If you have a general idea of where something is, leave a little early and try to find it on your own. That way, if you ever have to come back, you’ll remember how to get there.
Great advice to change things up a bit. Got any other suggestions? How do you disconnect?
Kids React to Old Computers!
Watch the kids try and figure out how to use a 1970’s era computer.
© 2014 Fine Brothers Properties
This format and title of this program is protected under Copyright and Trademark Law and may not be emulated or re-created in any way without express consent in any territory worldwide.
Because geeky Christmas decorations always rock! Ever try making decorations out of old left over tech?